Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Letter......

What a great day!!!! Work was filled with sooooo much laughter today and we even got some chocolates from one of our favorite customers! (Earl, I tell you what....your the best ;) ) He said that he wanted to bring us by some chocolates for no reason at all!!!! Thank you sooo much we enjoyed every mouth watering bite! Ladies, I am tellin ya this man is a charmer!!! Sorry, Earl was that ok to say on here?!?!

So, here is our weekly outing Lesli aka (http://thealderboys.blogspot.com/) and I... decided to make every Wednesday a "Mexican Day". I won't explain why it is a Mexican day, but it is basically a celebration, right girls!!!!!! Our table was a hoot at lunch, you got me, Lesli, Rachel aka (http://abundleofbrowns.blogspot.com/), Natalie aka (http://nataliekifer.blogspot.com/), Heidi, Ruby, Kent, and Laura. I have never laughed so hard as I did today!!!! I told them some stories of my April Fool's and they got a "huge" kick out of em! Girls, let me tell you....my dad still won't talk to me lol!!!! Can't wait til Next Wednesday!!!

Heidi called me after lunch, see her lil boy Kent came to lunch with "all of us girls". Here was their conversation....

Heidi- "Kent did you have a good time with all of us girls"
Kent-"Yes Mom, I did....I really like seeing Megan...she is H-O-T (he spelt it out)!"
Heidi-(while dying laughing said) "Oh really, yeah your May-May loves you very much"
Kent-"Yeah I know, her and Braxton are coming over to see us tomorrow night. Mom and Megan is........SINGLE"
Heidi-I don't think she had a response besides crying because she is laughing so hard and then my phone started ringing and it was her telling me the story!!!!
Megan-"I can't believe this, WHAT!!!! OMG!!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!" ( I think I pee'd my pants from laughing so hard)
Ok yesterday at work, I get proposed to by one of my clients, then today a 5 year old boy says I am HOT and SINGLE!!!!! What is this world coming to?
Ok, Ok, Ok....I will get to my blogging title now! Got home from work tonight before we headed to church. Brax needed a change of clothes and of course diaper change. I checked the mail and there was this huge white envelope in there and it had no return address. I didn't think anything of it and I thought I would open it when I got home. We went to church and just got home a lil while ago. I opened up the envelope and it had a 4 page typed out letter.......it talked about what I had been going through the past year or so, and how it is finally time for you to fall in love again! (I was thinking....what I don't have time for this, I have a two-year old son and a business to run...falling in love again.....NO WAY)
Anyways it said.................
"Congratulations Megan, you are our NEXT BACHELORETTE"
We have arranged for a interview to be set up the second week in May. We will provide all the transportation and food. Please if you can, bring your son with you. This is just the final interviewing process. Jillian from our last show will be starting to tape soon and we need to get started on getting your season ready. Can't wait to see you!
Sincerely,
ABC
Girls, I know we are all anti-BACHELOR right now, but come on you gotta support me in this!!!! I want to know now who sent my application in and who the heck video taped me! and why would they pick a single, white girl from Arkansas?!?! Is this an April Fool's Joke?!?! Please tell me who wrote this!
I am freaking out and this cannot be true!!!!!!!!
Happy April Fool's Day.....; )
I'm going to bed, done with "fooling" for one day! Night!
You girls didn't think I could pull another one huh ;)

4 comments: