Friday, April 17, 2009

Going to need a vacation after this....;)

Whewwwwww....alright night #1 down of potty training!!!! Remember a couple of posts back I said "Potty training this weekend, I am going to get it done"????? Well, as you can see I didn't accomplish it, but I have an excuse....well sort of one....i didn't try very hard, oops! I honestly didn't think it was going to be very hard. See about a month ago, Brax was going to the potty alot and also talking about it. We were out in the country staying at my sister and brother-in-laws house one weekend and Brax didn't want to wear a diaper. I didn't have any underwear on me...so he just ran around with his pants, and well; nothing else! I was inside getting dinner ready and my neice, Riley ran inside and said "May May Braxton pooped come look"! All I could think was how big of a mess he made on his clothes. Well, I go outside and discover Brax's pants are pulled up and NO MESSES!!! He said "Momma come look at my poop"! By golly the lil man pulled down his pants, and pooped in the grass! I tell ya, he was so proud of himself and so was I!!!

Ok, so a couple of mornings later Brax woke up and said "Mommy u be so proud of me, hurry get me out, I show you"! I walked into his room and he said "Wook (look) mommy I pottied for you, you so proud of me?" Let me paint a picture for you here...he had pulled down his diaper and pee'd all in his bed, all over the wall, everywhere!!!! I tried so hard not to laugh and not to tell him that he needs to go the potty, but I couldn't resist the sweetest lil grin of accomplishment on his face.

So, here we are potty training AGAIN! I told myself, that I am not going back to diapers and I am getting him trained. It is kind of like starting all over again when he was an infant trying to get him on a sleeping schedule, you know the whole "soothing themselves to sleep". Well, that was hell, and I have to say this is 10x worse!!! We only went through one pair of underwear tonight and he pee'd in the potty twice. He loved shooting at the cheerioes in the toilet!!! Whoever told me that-GREAT IDEA!

Alright, I have a looonnnggg day ahead of me tomorrow better get rested up! I will post tomorrow night hopefully with accomplishments!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gracious...I am NOT looking forward to that!!! Good luck Megan...you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing soooo hard right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you it is hard stick with it!

    ReplyDelete