Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A smile can say a 1000 words

Awwwwww....how I needed to see my son's smile today! It has been another one of those "rough" days and oh how I wish I could give my son the biggest hug right now, and tell him how much I love him. Amazes me how life, work, stress, etc. can take so much out of you, but then I will stop and think about my son.....and know that it is all worth it in the end!!! Life, work, stress, nothing, can take away the way I feel when I am around my son! I took this picture and video last night before bedtime. Brax's smile will melt my heart and looking at it right now made me feel so much better!!!!!!

Brax knew I was videoing taping him that is why he was kind of acting a lil shy!!! Usually he is talking non stop and he knows all the words and pictures to this book!!!! Brax said he wanted to read me a story tonight.

(just a note...if you are going to watch the video turn the volume down a lil, I kind of scream a tiny bit with excitement from my son showing me where the duck is...lol, and it is really LOUD on the video)

3 comments: