Monday, April 20, 2009

An Evening with Brax

Potty training day #3 went really well, but day #4....well let's not talk about it?!?! All I can say is a 2.5 year old has a mind of their own and they are going to do what they want-when they want! I think we can all agree with that, right?

After work since it was so pretty outside, Brax and I went downtown to check out the trains, the river, park, etc. Of course I can't leave without my camera :) We had a blast! Here are some pics from this evening!


Brax followed this lil furry creature around everywhere tonight
I have a picture of my dad when he was Brax's age standing by a train track-they look identical! Brax is looking more and more like my dad everyday! I will have to dig the picture out and post the comparison



"No more pic's Momma!"



















































































































































































8 comments:

  1. Terrific pics Megan...such a little man you have now. A little tip or the potty training...I know all kids are different but this worked well for Tatum...Keep books by his potty(picture books.) If he looks at the book, it will help him relax and be able to go potty. Hang in there...I've heard boys are hard to potty train but you're doing a good job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing! He is such a cute little man. good luck with the potty training, I do not envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PICS......it is time to do us you know we have put it off long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shaunna. I love those pictures...they look professional! He is adorable...

    Please tell me what kind of camera you have....I might have to invest in one if it is not a mortgage payment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics Megan!!! You really have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow!! The pictures are amazing!!! It really helps that you have such a good looking subject too! Keep up the good work on potty training. From what I hear, it seems crazy at first and then all falls into place one day. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented! Love the pictures...& hang in there with the potty training. One day it just clicks...I promise. I bought a plastic jar & filled it with junk...candy, crackers & cheese, tattoos, balls, make-up, everything she loved & let her get something out every time she went potty. It helped that it was see through because she was taunted by all the "treasures" every time she was in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete