Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy B-day Riley!

Today is my niece, Riley's 5th Birthday!
Someone grab me a kleenex..I can't believe she is 5 today!
I was soooo excited about becoming an aunt!!! I remember the day Riley was born, every moment, tear, love, excitement, blessings, etc. I will never forget the first time I got to hold her. I was such a proud aunt and I couldn't wait to teach her so many things. Riley has truely touched so many people's lives and I am one of them! This lil girl has the darkest eyes that will look at you and melt your heart, plus those rosy red cheeks, ahhh she will have you wrapped around her fingers in seconds. She has a heart of gold and cares about so many people.
.

Riley, we love you so much!
We hope you have the best Birthday EVER!!!
Love,
Aunt May-May and Braxton



























































1 comment: