Friday, April 3, 2009

Outlook

Brax is doing really good using the "big boy potty" here lately! I have been putting him in underwear at night when I get off work. Still not secure enough letting him go all day with underwear ;). He only had one accident last night!!! I think this weekend I am going to try the whole COMPLETE POTTY training with him. Lots of mom's have suggested letting them run around without anything on and if they go in the floor they know it is a "no no" and also they won't want to get themselves wet!!!! Leslie, try this with Ashton, I have heard many success stories!!!! Hopefully by next week our boys will be potty trained!!! We are going to be out in the country this weekend with my family, so what even better way to potty train a lil boy...... peeing outside on a tree or bush!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend....I sure will ;)!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, he better not pee on the camp fire or my smore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Braxton!! Lucas is just about there too but I don't know what to do at night? Do you cut off liquids after a certain time?

    ReplyDelete