Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love, Love, Love these Girls!!!!

Today we had our weekly-Wednesday-party lunch! It was sooo good to see all of you. It had been a couple of weeks since we had all gotten together :( but we sure did make up for it today. Also we had a special suprise....Little Miss Landy Lou joined us!!! Awwww....love her and she has this sweetest lil smile and giggle that will brighten your day! Love you girls and can't wait til next week.





(I had my work camera so these pics don't do any justice. My work camera SUCKS!)

Anyways hope you enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. She is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting up a beautiful picture of me. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, now i am ticked that i missed our lunch today! i love landy, she is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit I hate Pictures of myself.......But love our Wednesday lunches at THE PARTY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete