Monday, April 13, 2009

My Life described in Words

Watched the CMA award's last week and Miley Cyrus was performing. I tell ya, my niece is a huge fan of her and so is Natalie's lil girl, Layla. I thought she was going to sing one of her other songs (which since hanging out with Riley and Layla, I know all the words...lol), but then she started singing these words and I was GLUED to the TV! I know you might think I am crazy for loving Miley Cyrus's music, but hey this is a great song!!!!! These words describe my life soooo well!!!!

What I have been through this last year has been an up and downhill battle. I have good days, then I have bad days! Thank you God for you, Braxton, family, and my friends! Without all of you I would not been able to make it through these times. I will be having a good day, then I will see or hear something and it is like a stab in the heart!!!!!!!! Have you ever felt this before? Well, if you have believe me it SUCKS and I wish no one had to feel this. I truely believe that everything happens for a reason though and one day........
"There will be a day, with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears"
(I love this song and believe in these words)


http://new.music.yahoo.com/miley-cyrus/videos/view/climb--205815565;_ylt=Aq4TciM4w7aA_OyUXJCF5RT7syUv



1 comment:

  1. Tatum is a Miley addict as well...She's into Twilight now(YES!!!), that is something I can watch with her that isn't quite as tweeny. The "Climb" song is good though. You are blessed and things are looking up for you...I know it! ;)

    ReplyDelete