Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sleeping like an Angel

I found it very odd that for 10 or 15 mins it was unusually "quiet" in the house while cooking dinner. Usually Brax is all about helping me cook and has to be right there beside me. I think this was my first successful dinner that I cooked without any interruptions of crying, screaming, wanting me to do this or that, etc. since before Brax was born!!!! I tell ya, it was very unusual for me...lol! I had been yelling for him, telling him that dinner was ready and still no answer. Walked into the living room and look at what I found.....:)

3 comments:

  1. if they play 1/2 as hard this summer as they did on spring break....he will be like this twice a week at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it when this happens, but always get scared about how bedtime is going to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny I am with you I can never cook a full meal without a baby hanging on me! he is so cute

    ReplyDelete