Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sweet Stellan

Have you seen the link; blogger button-Praying for Stellan http://mycharmingkids.net/ ?
Well, if you haven't please read his story. Just a thought to help a friend out.....You might want to grab a kleenex before you open up their blog.
There are a lot of professional medical terms with Stellan's condition that I probably wouldn't describe right or have a clue what they mean. Here is the short version of Stellan's story......when his mother was 20 weeks pregnant with him they found out he had heart problems, he wasn't suppose to live, even make it full term....but he did! He was born and the doctors said he wouldn't make it very long at all-Stellan proved them wrong again. He is 5 months old now and he has a heart condition where his heart beats to fast. He had a surgery yesterday that was very risky and he fought through it!!!!!!!!!! God is GREAT!!!!! Please read his story and look at how people from all around the world are praying for him and sending him pictures!!!!! Everyone wore orange in his honor yesterday. I had to let Stellan know that we were praying for him in Arkansas!!!!!

I should have used computer paper so u wouldn't see my scrap notebook paper, but wasn't thinking at the time, was too busy praying for Stellan!!!! Words, prayers and thoughts are what counts not the way it looks :)

3 comments:

  1. You're such a sweetie...I need to put a pic of Kai in his orange on there...I have been soo tired but it is no excuse. Thinking about you and Braxton ;) Hope you guys have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Award goes toooooooo Megan the DOOM and GLOOM I am going suicide now from reading your blog. Come by later I have some good drugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Rachel is that a warning! I love you too sweetie! You do every once in awhile need to show your sensitive side RACHEL...I know you have one---MUAH!

    ReplyDelete