Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Party!!!

Saturday was Bradley and Layla's B-day party at the Adventure Zone!!! All the kids had a blast!!! You would look around the room and all you saw were smiles and laughter...can't get any better that!
Today is Bradley Kifer's 10th birthday...as Natalie (his mother) would say...snif snif!!! I remember when Bradley was 2 and he was always so shy around me and he would give me that sweet innocent smile. Now all he does is look at me like I am crazy...lol he is getting too big and mature!!
Happy Birthday Bradley and Layla!!!!!!!
We love you,
Megan and Braxton

The slide was a "huge" hit!!!!


Look at this lil girls eyes....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I think Brax wore more of the cake than he actually ate

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I think you posted more pics than I did! I love the one of MeeMaw Margaret and Aunt Mary...so sweet! Thanks for all the awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete