Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009 & Glimpse of the Past

My Mom, Nana (a.k.a Susie) came over on Friday to visit Brax and give him his Easter present since we weren't going to see him over the weekend. He was so excited to see his Nana!!! You would think it was Christmas around here, by all the stuff he got!

Here is Braxton Easter of 08...look at how much he has changed and grown up....tear!!!!!

A sucker at 10:00 am...are you kidding me!

Actually after I took this pic, Brax went and threw it in the trash-he didn't like the flavor-WHOOO!!!!After all the excitement of Easter presents and candy, we needed to get those cavity creatures off our teeth. Nana and I told him that Papa was driving his crane at a job and he wanted Brax to come help him! I tell ya...Brax was sooo excited and he loves seeing his Papa drive the crane. Yes...I did forget my camera-CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!!! UGHHHH!!!!! This was Easter Sunday...early evening time. I told Brax that the Easter Bunny had left him something very special....he was sooo excited!!!! He said "Bunny loves Backtin (Braxton)"

If you are wondering...those are FAKE tattoo's!!!!!!
Don't want anyone getting any crazy ideas :)

Loving his new pajama's! I know he doesn't look it here, but he was not feeling very good Easter night! He wanted to stay up and play with his new "stuff" so bad, but he had no energy!

I am trying to teach him to keep his eye on the ball......

Watch out I think I might have a future ball player here!

It would not be a "normal night" around our house if we didn't play football for a lil bit! This is Brax saying "Touchdown Razorbacks"

4 comments:

  1. They grow up too fast don't they? I didn't have Tatum this Easter either. Didn't get her until 5:00pm. It is hard but just the way it goes...Glad you guys had a good Easter. I think Brax loaded up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Megan! I can't believe how much he's changed....he's such a handsome little guy and DOES look SO MUCH like your dad...crazy!! Hope you guys are having a great week...love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good luck this weekend! I need to really work with Ella on the potty traning thing! your never know how Braxton will respond to the Binky he may not be bad but good luck I will find out about the Lightning Mc Queen costume LOL! my kids love Cars too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comments you are too nice! I know things will work out I just need to have faith the pictures you took of Braxton were awesome you have a gift for sure!

    ReplyDelete