Friday, February 27, 2009

Your prayers are needed

The past few days, I have had a burning pain in my stomach. Never felt any cramps or anythings, so really didn't think anything of it. Yesterday came down with the 24 hour virus....so I think. I went to the doc today, because the burning has not gone away. They took my blood count and had me do a urine test. My white blood cell count came back at 12,000 which he said was not good. They got me in right away with the radiology clinic. I am headed there right now for them to do a CT Scan.......PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Megan! You are certainly in our thoughts and prayers...I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Meg!!! Keep me posted! I'm praying for you!! Lots of Love!! Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us updated a.s.a.p. You will be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be thinking of you!!!
    Please let us know as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely in my prayers....keep posting to let us all know what is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meg - what's the latest?? Have you heard back? You feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will definitely keep you in our prayers.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete