Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Proud Momma

I can tell you what....I AM ONE PROUD MOMMA!!! Braxton is featured here in Toddler Magazine. Take a look at those man boobs, and owe how I miss those chunky little rolls!!! Braxton had just turned a year old in this picture. Please check out the amazing photographer who featured Braxton in this magazine http://www.rayelawphotography.com/blog She has been taking Braxton's picture since he was just 2 weeks old. I love every single picture she has taken of him!!! She is amazing and she will capture priceless pictures of your children!!!

We love you Raye!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. If its a magazine are you going to buy a billion copies. I would!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! I know you are proud! Dylan is on several websites too. Mika Beth used her as a model for an Oopsy Daisy Baby shoot. It's so surreal to see your own child in ads or on websites, isn't it?!? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love some little boobies on babies.

    Like your new header? What amazingly, talented, oh so generous person helped you out with such a thing???

    That picture of you two is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete