Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Future Businessman?

Braxton loves coming to my office to help me work. It was so cute this morning, a customer came in and Brax said "Sir, can I help you, I work on puter (computer)"!!! I loved how Brax was so polite :). The customer was so nice and patient. He would have rather have set there and had a conversation with Braxton than me take of his insurance...lol!!! Finally after about 30 mins of 2 year old conversation and taking care of insurance, it was time for the customer to leave. Brax said "bye come again, have a great day"!

3 comments:

  1. Did he finish up that stuff I left for him yesterday, cause I don't want to have to come in Wed. morning and do what he didn't get done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Our office always has kids and dogs. But my parents dog has been banned b.c. he left a pile of crap by the door and one of our customers almost stepped in it. HAAAAA

    ReplyDelete