Thursday, February 5, 2009

Morning Chao's

For all you Mom's out there, you know exactly where I am coming from on this....GETTING YOUR CHILD READY FOR SCHOOL. Getting everything ready for school somedays can run very smoothly, then somedays you are either pulling your hair out, or running around with your head chopped off. Well, this morning was kind of like me running around CRAZY! First of all, Brax did not want to get out of bed, then I am looking at the clock thinking you have got to eat breakfast (it takes him 30 mins sometimes, because it takes him awhile to wake up), then we have to get dressed, fix his lunch, brush teeth, try to use the potty, etc....Ahhhhhh!!!!! Well, we ended up making it to school 5 minutes early, how....I have no idea, but I was impressed with myself. But we forgot to fix something before we left the house, and um.....well, Braxton wanted to fix it himself!!!!!!! Look at this video and it will explain everything, the mood he woke up with, and showing his independency!!!



2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! What a big boy.. I can only imagine how crazy it's gonna be :) Hope you are having a great day girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you, Ayree's going through that rebellious stage right now, and Anna never left it....so cute though!

    ReplyDelete