Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Braxton....you are sooo loved!!!!!

You would think it was Christmas around here by the amount of stuff Braxton got for Valentine's Day!!!! Braxton's Aunt, "PP" (aka Piper) picked him up from school on Friday and came by the office so we could give Brax his V-day presents. Nana came by and suprised us with gifts as well!!!! He had so much fun and was full of smiles. I was so glad because the past couple of days all I had seen was a sick little boy that did not feel very good at all. His temp got up to 104 Wednesday night......VERY SCARY!!!!!! In the middle of the night, when his temp sky rocketed, I put him in the tub and cooled his body temp down. Braxton was not very happy about it, but it had to be done. I am suprised the neighbors didn't call the cops on us...he was screaming that loud!!! His face was as red as his shirt in these pictures. I thank god his fever finally went down after Motrin and a bath!!!!
God was with me this night...I was so scared and he kept me calm. Braxton has never had a fever that high before and I was scared to death!!! Thank you Lord for keeping me calm and helping me with my son.

Enjoy these pics!!!
"Nana...what is in there?"He was so excited..."Madagascar Movie and of course duckers (suckers)""Bank (thank) you Nana, I give you big kisses"

This puppy dances and sings, I think his PP bought this to annoy mommy on purpose ;p....thanks PP, Brax won't stop pushing the button!!!I guess since it was a fun day, let's add a Dr. Pepper to all the sugar he had at school! I guess that is what Aunt's are for, right?!? ;)

Notice the Dr. Pepper mustache
Remember the Morning Chao's post? Well, he loves watching himself on the "puter (computer)". We had to play that video over and over again. He said "Mommy, I was grumpy that day"! I laughed so hard when he said that.

Last but not least...hugs-n-kisses!!!! Happy Valentine's Day Braxton!!!!

Love, Mommy

4 comments:

  1. I know they are soo spoiled, but its fun! My son Paxton wore that same shirt on V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say he is quite the little heartbreaker. I love that shirt, I got Kai one as well. Glad Braxton is feeling better. Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can he get any cuter????? Love looking at pics of him!!!

    ReplyDelete