Friday, February 6, 2009

Pray for Brayden

It is Friday and almost 5:00...YEAH!!! I finally got caught up on my work here at the office and decided to read some of my favorite blogs. Well, I came across this one blog and it touched my heart so much. I was balling my eyes out.......reading every post. Please click on the Team Brayden button on the right side and you will go to their family blog. Grab a kleenex before reading and then say a prayer for this sweet family. I have no idea who they are, but my prayers are with them. I couldn't imagine what they are going through, not being able to take their baby home, and seeing their baby fight for its life. Ok, so I am in tears writing this post...please read their story and pray for them!!!!!!! I am leaving the office now and going to give my son the biggest hug (even bigger than this morning) , kiss, and tell him how much I love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment