Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Popcorn, Nachos, M&M's, Skittles, Dr.Pepper and Basketball

We have been trying to make it to one of Bradley Kifer's basketball games for weeks now. Well, finally last week we made it to a game. Braxton was sooo excited!!!! He sat there really still and watched Bradley play. He was mesmerized...I think I have a future ball player on my hands...:)Right now Braxton is all about basketball, football and baseball!!!! Brax also found the concession stand filled with every kids favorite foods and he was a happy camper. I think he could get use to this...lol!
Layla Kifer enjoying some yummy nacho's

3 comments:

  1. That Dr. Pepper looks huge! Glad you guys came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute he looked like he had a good time and lots of good snacks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I bet he was awake all night! I know I would be...
    I love that he is friends with Layla (did I spell that right?)...I bet he loves hanging out with the "big kids".

    ReplyDelete