Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Look at the camera just once please"

For all you parents out there, how many times do you think you have said "Look at the camera, smile, say cheese, show me your pretty teeth, etc." trying to get that "perfect" picture of your child?!?! Well, Brax doesn't even know what it is like to not even have a camera in front of his face. I can't wait to get my GOOD camera back that takes a picture in a second. I have missed so many good shots of Brax because I am waiting on this old school, work camera I have been using to turn on, blink 5 times, and then seems like another 10 mins just to take one picture!!!! Ahhhh...gotta love technology. Here are some pictures from this morning waiting on the school bell to ring. We had a few minutes to waste, so I got my camera out. Here again..."Brax smile, look at the camera"! Then he smiles, but my old school camera is taking FOREVER TO WORK!!!!
If you are wondering.......

1) I am not driving

2) Yes, my car is in park

3) Yes, Braxton is not in his car seat but we are sitting, parked, car is turned off, waiting for the school bell to ring



"I will not look because you want me too"

5 comments:

  1. Precious....precious...precious! That is what I think when I see that cute little grin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and love you too!!! Hope you have had a good day! Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We finally invested in a good camera back in dec I got so tired of taking pictures of the back of my two year olds head, now I am wondering why we didnt buy on sooner:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate waiting in that parking lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT! Insurance Agent by day, Victorias Secret model by night!!

    ReplyDelete