Friday, February 20, 2009

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

On the way to school this morning, Braxton said "Wook (look) mommy it's you"!!! while driving I responded...."Hang on Braxton, I am driving I will look in a second" I pulled up to a stop sign, put the car in park, turned around and saw my son checking out my Victoria Secret magazine!!!!! I was shocked and couldn't stop laughing!!! I had thrown it in the backseat of my car yesterday, not even thinking that Braxton would pick it up. Well he has proved me wrong once again on what a 2 year old can do. I thought it was really sweet that my son thought I was in the Victoria Secret Magazine..;)



Telling his aunt PP (Piper) that I was in the Victoria Secret magazine!!!

5 comments:

  1. You know, he wouldn't think that was you if you didn't stand around the house like that- ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! That's so cute!! You do look great so I can see how he mistook you for a VS model! Hope you guys have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thats great! There just born this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! I'd take that compliment any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable....you must not wear much around the house!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete