Friday, February 13, 2009

My lil Heartbreaker

Braxton was so excited about going to "Big Boy" school today!!! He knew he was taking cupcakes to the Valentine's Day party and also he couldn't wait to give his teachers their presents! Braxton loves his teachers Ms. Audrey and Mrs. Landa. Look at these adorable frames Natalie put together for them.



Natalie, they were a huge hit and the teachers loved them!!!! Thank you!




One of our good friends, Earl came by the office last week to give Braxton a Valentine's Day gift. He was at "Big Boy school", but I made sure that I would give the gift to Brax right away when I picked him up and take a few pictures ;)!!! Earl, he loved the "duckers" (suckers) and the chocolates you gave him! Braxton says "Bank (thank) you Earl"! I know there is a Nestle Crunch heart missing, but I couldn't pass it up...it looked to good! Sorry Earl, I owe you a heart ;)

These suckers are sooo cute!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just saw your comment! I'm new to the blogging thing. How sweet is your little man! Now I'll be able to see him grow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now I'm a follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad he liked the presents for "big boy school!"-and if I know my Brax, he ate one of Earl's "duckers" on the way to school!

    ReplyDelete