Friday, March 6, 2009

The story of the "Shade's"

Earlier this week Braxton and I went to the mall. We made the usual trip to Geno's and Children's Place. I was looking around the store...ahhhh they got in all their cute spring clothes and Easter outfits. They are sooo adorable!!! Can't wait to show everyone his Easter outfit-he is going to look very handsome. Anyways, while I was looking for clothes for Braxton, he was over there trying on sunglasses. He had a favorite pair that he did not want to turn loose of. They were awful, honestly they looked like a pair of Elton John's sunglasse's. I tried begging him to put them back and pick out another pair. I even tried the whole cookie bargaining, but that didn't work either. He would not take them off and he would scream at the top of his lungs when I snatched them from him. So, I gave in and bought em. Thank goodness it was buy 2 for $5 because I was walking out of there with a better looking pair....:)

These pics and video are pretty hilarious. Mind you he would not take the glass's off while walking through the mall, then when we got home, there was still no departing of the stylish shades.


See the red marker on his face...I guess he thought it would go good with the shade's














































































No comments:

Post a Comment