Thursday, March 26, 2009

Late Posting

These pics were taken a couple of weeks ago at Layla's B-day dinner! Brax and I got invited to share in the fun of Layla turning 6 years old. We had a blast-Thank you the Kifer Family!!!! Bradley and Layla's B-day parties are this weekend so can't wait to post those pics.

This is a common face I get when trying to take a pic of Bradley. He always looks at me like I am crazy or something. It is so hard to look at him as 10 years old now....tear!!!! I am use to saying "Bradley you so stinkin cute and he would smile so big for me"

Braxton loves his Layla!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I am working on this-I tell him all the time that I am going to cut his tongue off with my scissors if he doesn't stop!!! Gotta love the 2 year old stage!!!!

(Does anyone else have any suggestions on how to correct this)

1 comment:

  1. Uh, sorry to be the one to tell you....but there is no "correction" for the tongue thing! If it gets out of hand, soap works!!

    ReplyDelete