Friday, March 27, 2009

A day off from work

Yeah, I finally got a day off work!!! I was so excited. Layla got to come and hang out with us today, which is always a good time!!! Braxton got a new Plasma Car this last weekend, and since receiving it he has NOT wanted to get off it!!! He is so funny riding it. He doesn't twist it the way you are suppose to, he uses his feet to go fast. I will probably be going through 5 pairs of tennis shoes once he figures out how to ride it..lol!!!

After Brax's nap me, Layla and Brax went for a ride in the neighborhood. Brax showed Layla how he climbs to the top's of people's driveways and goes down them really FAST!!! Sorry Neighbors if you are reading this, but he likes your driveways better because they have a hill :).




Look....Layla lost her first front tooth today!!!! She let me pull it!!! Love this warm weather!!!!

A lil drama with a bandaid, but we made it through!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to my shoe issues!! Ash has worn out a couple of pairs already since Christmas!
    Love the pictures! They are all so good! I just want you to come take some of my babies!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Megan! Looks like you guys had a great day off!

    ReplyDelete