Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taking Measurements

I am soooo behind on posting!



A couple of weeks ago, Riley (Braxton's cousin) came over to play with us so Mommy and Daddy could have some time to themselves....:) We had sooo much fun! We played games, colored, sang songs, all kinds of fun things. Since, it was a school night, Riley had to go home and Braxton had to get ready for big boy school the next day. During their visit, uncle Stacy finally decided to measure the floors in our house. Remember...we had a water line bust on the city side (thank god) and it ruined all of the floors in the house. Well, we have been living on concrete floors seems like forever now. Anyways, Braxton loves his uncle Stacy and wants to be just like him. He was a big help with measuring the floors.




Say it with me......"Awwwwww soooo sweet"


"AROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!"

Braxton I am soooo proud of you!!!!! He is getting to where he is using the potty more and more everyday. I am one happy Momma! Whoooooo!!!!!!

P.S. Braxton I know you are going to look at this when you get older and be so mad at me for posting this, but I am so proud of you and so will everyone else. I am sure when their babies start using the big boy potty, they will post a picture of them doing it too (Right Blog Moms!) So, please don't get real mad ok..:)

I love you,

Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Brax I am so proud of you too!! Way to go! Can you come over and give your buddy Ashton some pointers because he is SOOOOO not interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go braxton!!! so proud of your potty-ing and measuring!

    he is so darn cute megan...i love seeing what's going on with you guys on here!!

    ReplyDelete