Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4-Wheelers, Mudding, Campfires, Laughter, Priceless Memories

A couple of weeks ago(when I had my appendix...lol) we went to the lake. We had such a GREAT TIME!!!! Remember when it was 30 degree's outside and now look.... it is 80 degree's-GOTTA LOVE ARKANSAS WEATHER (no wonder everyone is sick these days). The kids did not seem to mind the weather at all! We bundled them up like marshmellows, where they could barely walk and took them four-wheel riding! The kids had a blast!!!! There was so much laughter and smiles, it was such a great weekend!!!!! Do you like all the matching outfits?!?!-when it is that cold outside and you are going mudding, you don't really care about matching....lol!!!!Four wheeling crew from left: Garrett, Kyran, Riley, Kadance & BraxtonThis pic cracks me up-Brax could barely move he had so many clothes on

Here is Kyran-she has the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen!!!

My lil niece, Riley!!! She cracks me up, she is always posing for me to take her picture. I wish I had my good camera on me this weekend, but probably wouldn't have been a good idea taking it four-wheel riding ;)

1 comment: