Monday, March 23, 2009

Please read and watch

I watched the movie, FIREPROOF tonight! Absolutely amazing!!!! I am filled with so much emotion and tears right now. I know all of you out there have "heard" about this movie....but honestly, have you watched it?!?! I have heard some amazing stories from others about this movie, now having seen it, I know now what they are talking about. No matter if you are married, single, in a relationship, separated, divorced, whatever....PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!! Listen to the words and have a open heart-you will be glad you did.


My marriage wasn't saved, but I hope and pray for others -that they won't have to go through the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. I know Joe and I watched this Movie it was Awesome! it is a must see for all couples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! Thanks for your sweet comments on the blog. I read your blog earlier and tried to comment but then my internet pooped out...some virus I got from Facebook....not a bad one, just annoying. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I've kept you and Braxton in my prayers. You are a good person and a good Mommy and I know the future holds wonderful things for you both. Keep your head up and look forward...never back. Can't wait to see you in Fayetteville for Lucy's party. xoxo

    ReplyDelete