Thursday, January 15, 2009

Date Night

So, you see "Date Night" at the top of the blog eh? Whatcha thinking...OMG...who is it with.....she was suppose to have her son last night....how could she....does anyone know about this......finally Megan is going on a date!!!!!









Well, you got that right...I did go on a date last night, and YES IT WAS WITH MY SON!!!!

Sorry to confuse everyone, but I felt a little honory-(I can't spell-sounds like on-rie) this morning and decided to post this. It amazes me how rumors can get started and what can get turned around. Anyways, we will see where this little bitty post takes us.
I promised Brax yesterday that we were going to do something special last night. We haven't really gone anywhere since surgery, because I was afraid he would hurt his hands, but we knew he was getting his bandages off the next day, so why not; let's go and have good time.
He said "mommy we go to yucky (chucky) cheese please and I ride the horse". I told him "We sure can buddy, just me and you.....we are going on a date"! Braxton was so excited he was jumping up and down and couldn't wait. "Mommy and Backtin (how he says his name) go on date to Yucky Cheese" I was getting everything ready to leave, and Brax said "I need to go brush my hair". I was thinking ok...go brush your hair and lets go. Anyways, he was taking forever....I walked into his bathroom (still brushing his hair) and he said "mommy do I wook (look) handsome"? I can't believe my 2 year old was saying this stuff and it was cracking me up. "Yes honey, you look very handsome, now let's go" Braxton opened the door for me and said "mommy I get door for you". Wow, watch out girls.....this little boy is going to be a very nice gentleman when he is old enough to date (tear, I don't even want to think about those days).
Here 's to our chucky cheese night....

All I wanted was a cute picture of the two of us


Well, $15 later just on tokens....we counted up our huge assortment of tickets....they all added up to 63!!!!

You wanna guess what that got him-Yes we have all been to chucky cheese and you know you have to spend over a $100 to get something decent. Well, that 63 tickets got a piece of candy!!! Whoo-hooo, glad that $15 was spent well.

Then it was off to dinner. I wanted to take him somewhere else, but Geno's Pizza is what he wanted! Oh well, who can pass up Geno's?!?!

Thank you Braxton....I had a blast tonight!

I love you so much!!!!!!!!

Love, Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Now that you mention it...I remember hearing something yesterday about you going on a date. Jk...jk.

    He is definitely a handsome little boy...and who COULD pass up Geno's???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure? I could've sworn that I saw hammering down some drinks at the Stonewall Jackson Inn last night. Hmm...if that wasn't you, I wonder who it was...

    Can I just say that I love Chuck E Cheese? James and I could spend $20 trying to beat each other's scores on the basketball game.

    I'm glad Braxton got to take his gloves off...he was such a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't proof my comment...I meant to say that I saw YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girly! Glad you had a fun date! I can't wait for the days when Brett and I get to go on dates to Yucky Cheese :o) I added your blog to my list so I can keep up with you guys. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Megan! I didn't know you had a blog too... I don't know if you have ever seen mine, but Braxton is a regular on it! :)

    I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for letting Josh have Braxton for Dylan's birthday party. She loves him SOOOOO much & would have been so sad if he wouldn't have been there. You have such a special little boy. We love him so much & enjoy every second we get to be around him.

    Thanks again!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete