Thursday, December 18, 2008

"You wanna go see Santa.....no, but I want a sucker"

I have been talking about "Santa" all week!!!!! Braxton has been really excited about going to see him, but when I ask him if he is going to sit on Santa's lap, he is like "Momma, no I can't...i scared" Last year Braxton did great sitting on Santa's lap, but for some reason this year he doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Santa is all he talks about here lately, "I want to go see Anta Cause...him give me a ducker (sucker)!" So since it wasn't sleeting for the first time this week, we decided to give it a try. We went and got our good friends Natalie and Layla to experience this with us again this year!





I want you to look at those eyes. He is absolutely terrified of him. We were waiting in line for our turn to go see Santa. Well, seconds later it was time to see Santa!!!!! I wish I could have captured what happened after this, but Braxton had a grip on me and he was not letting go! We were walking over to Santa and he started shaking all over (it was like he had just jumped into freezing water). Santa said "can I hold you" Braxton was like "Santa no! I can't do it". Santa tried handing him a sucker and Braxton ripped it out of Santa's hand crying and said "momma wun (run) we got the ducker"




Here's a picture of Layla Kifer. She had her list ready to go show Santa. It was so sweet what she had written out for Santa. I told Natalie she better hold onto that list....soooooo sweet!!!!





Is this picture not "PRICELESS"....he did not want to go back over there by Santa, he just wanted to look at him!!!!!!!
















When it was all said and done atleast he got his sucker!!!!!











This video is sooo cute! I think he is still terrified and thinks Santa is going to come around the corner!!!!



















He had no problem at all sitting on the "horsie" Braxton Loves Horses!!!!!!!!





The kids had a blast tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are great - especailly the one of Braxton going back one more time to check Santa out! Can't wait to see you 2!

    ReplyDelete