Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Great Friends=True Friends

I love the holidays, it is a great time to spend it with family and friends. I was so excited to hear that Emily and Amy were coming into town. We have been planning dinner for awhile now and finally were able to all three get together. It has been over a year now since all 3 of us have been together. We go a long time without seeing each other, but when we do, it was just like we saw each other yesterday. They are true friends and they haven't changed a bit! I love you Emily and Amy....miss you already!!!!!!! We had a great dinner and drinks at Rolando's! I have been craving that place for a long time now and my plate will show you that I did...lol! Great laughs, good times, moments captured, memories that will last a life time.

Emily and Amy, thank you for always being there for me!!!! Love you girls!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Megan! We love you, too!! And your new house is fabulous. Can't wait to come and play with Braxton again soon.

    ReplyDelete