Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My first blog......



Hey everyone! I am a first time blogger here, so bare with me. I am creating this blog for my son, Braxton and also for family and friends. I have always wanted to do a scrapbook for my son ever since he was born....well he is TWO now and I haven't even started one :( I hope he will appreciate this blog for now and later on I will be able to finish his scrapbook, or maybe even start on it. Maybe when he is 18 years old I will have time....YEAH RIGHT!!!!



I can't believe my son is 2 years old!!!! He is truly the reason I get up in the mornings. Look at that smile...how can I not! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love you BRAXTON!!!!!!




Last night was a normal night around our house. Braxton helped me cook, then he likes to help me clean up the kitchen lol. Needless to say, I have to clean it up after he goes to bed. If I picked up his mess in front of him, his feelings would be hurt. I always tell him he did a great job. Let me give you a mental picture, our plates are in the trash (he still doesn't understand u don't throw them away) then our silverware and cups are in the dishwasher (not rinsed out). He is a big help :)


After cleanup Braxton wanted to build something with his blocks. He said "mommy you do it, you help me" Here are a few pictures of our buildings. "Wook (look) mommy we did it together"






Here is my little cheeser......
Here is a video that I am going to try and post....I could not pass it up sharing it with all of you. Ever since Braxton's 2nd Birthday, he loves to sing "Happy Birthday to you" this is sooo sweet. Also Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!!!!












Here is another common thing we do around the house.......just be silly like no one is watching!!!






Please stop laughing....I am making a fool of myself, but I don't care. My son and I were cracking up at each other.




Our fish face...well we tried







Braxton was laughing soooo hard.




After a long night of just having fun and laughing hard...it was time for bed. Here is my big boy brushing his teeth all by hisself. Then we read stories and said our prayers. Braxton's prayer was "I wub (love) you mommy"......tear!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Megan,
    Braxton will remember this FOREVER! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can remember when Karley and I did crazy things like that. We all need to stop and take time to do crazy and fun things with our little ones...Sydney is growing so fast and we have lots of funny Mommy/Daughter times together.

    Happy Holidays and God Bless you.
    Jenny Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Megan!!!!! I'm so glad to hear from you and see your sweet face (and Braxton's too) on your blog! Can't wait to keep up with you and Braxton...this blogging thing has turned out to be really fun for me! What a treat...thanks for your sweet comment and I'm going to go and read your post now!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Come see us if you see our car at Brad's parents'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that we can watch Brax grow up!!! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe it's you...and I'm so excited! You and Braxton make quite the pair...He is precious. I can see that you are a lucky lady. You haven't changed a bit. I will enjoy following you're blog and getting to see your little man grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Meg - This blog is great! I can't believe how BIG Braxton is getting. Wasn't it just yesterday we were playing with him at the office and he wasn't even crawling yet??

    ReplyDelete