Monday, December 29, 2008

Bowling for the first time

I had never taken Braxton bowling before. Natalie and I had some "free" passes and we decided that day, we would take the kids. Let me tell you...if I had a lot of money I would take Brax bowling every night. He loved it and did not want to leave!!!!!! He was so excited everytime he bowled, he would jump up and down and say "I did it!!!" Bradley and Layla loved going bowling with Braxton. They were laughing so hard and was kind of embarrassed from Braxton screaming so loud, but after awhile they joined in on the first time bowler excitement.
He would watch the ball and as soon as it would hit a pin, he would jump up and down and scream!!!!!!! Look at him here he is waiting, waiting, waiting on the ball to hit the pin!Here's Bradley showing Brax how its done

Strike for Layla!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment