Monday, December 22, 2008

A week before Christmas

This year, Christmas had to come a little early for my family. We celebrated Christmas on Thursday (Dec 18th) because we weren't going to have Braxton for a week.....tear (actually I am still crying since Friday when I had to leave him) Anyways enough of that. We had a really good time this year. We ordered pizza, opened presents and then had brownies and ice cream as a nice holiday treat. Braxton and his cousin Riley tour into their presents. My sister and I have come to an conclusion...don't give the kids the best gift FIRST, they will not be interested in the others lol!!!
This will be the last time you see Brax in this outfit from all these pics. His nana and papa got him a special gift that he did not want to take off once he put it on. Here is Brax and his cousin, Riley!!! They are so excited about all the gifts.













Braxton loves playing hut-hut with his papa!!!! He will run and then fall on the ground like he has been tackled and say "touchdown Braxton"!!!!!!


Here is Braxton's new "Bakerback (Razorback) putball (football) uniform!" He loves his present so much...he wasn't interested in anything else!!! Nana and Papa might have to come over in the mornings when I am trying to get Brax dressed for school and he wants to wear his putball uniform to school! ~Thanks mom and dad your the best!!!

Here is my family minus momma Susie-she wanted to take the picture. And last but not least here is Brax showing that he ate all of his brownies and ice cream.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Cute cute!! I love, love his new Bakerback Putball uniform...so adorable!! I bet you had a wonderful time with him this year...he's probably at the age where he kinda understands what all the fuss is about! We're staying at Brad's parents so hopefully we'll see you over the holiday....Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braxton is getting so big! You got me motivated and I started our blog also. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I love the Razorback outfit. He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete