Friday, May 22, 2009

U are thought of every second!!!!!

Thursday night Brax & I wanted to have the fam over...especially since Brax wasn't going to be around for a couple of weeks :' ( We ordered pizza and played outside! What a great night it was!!! After work, Brax wanted to ride with his Papa, he sat in the front seat of his truck and loved every second of it. Nana rode in the back and he would turn around and say "Nana you ok back there" Soooo sweet!Brax loves his Uncle Stacy!!!!!!I really don't like to post pics of myself, but I had to share this pic....Brax took it all by himself with my good camera! He even focused with the lens! Wow...I love my boy! This Pic is.....PRICELESS!
I am only going to say a few words, because I don't want to go through another whole box of kleenex's. Braxton, I want you to know that you are loved soooo MUCH! You are such a special lil boy and bring so much happiness into so many lives!!! These two weeks without you are going to be so hard for me (Mommy)! You are my life and I am going to miss your laughter, you telling me which way to go while driving, your sweet kisses, you telling me its time for me to cook you dinner, you saying "Good Norning, (Morning) Momma...you sleep good?", and especially our I love you's!!! I could go on & on about you Braxton!!! I know you are going to have the best two weeks! For knowing that...Mommy will be just fine. Papa, Nana, Uncle Stacy, PP, Riley all love you and miss you already! I know you are smiling right now, and we are all smiling right back at you!!!! See you soon Brax!
Love, Mommy

































































4 comments:

  1. Oh Megan I am so sad for you. I know these two weeks will be hard but he will be home before you know it! Try to enjoy some quiet time. Goodness knows that when you have a two year old in the house, those times are few and far between! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant imagine spending two weeks away from my boys :) Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you are going through...Tatum is supposed to be going for 6 weeks but had a hard time with it last year so she is going to go in 2 2week increments. I gave her dad extra time during the year. It is sooo hard but you learn to get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, you should post more pictures of yourself...you look great! I'm sorry you are going to be apart from Braxton for the next two weeks, I hope it goes by fast for you.

    ReplyDelete