Monday, May 25, 2009

Missing you.....



Ok, Mommy is missing you sooooo much...and it has only been 3 days!!!! I DID get to talk to you today and let me tell ya...U sure do know how to brighten my day! "Momma you there, I go real fast on Ranger, and I get stuck, Momma I wub (love) you, you ok? I miss you I will talk to you later!!!!" Tear...it is so hard to hang up the phone. Just hearing your voice and knowing that you are smiling and laughing sure does make Mommy feel good!!! I miss everything about you! You being all boy and running through the mud, you acting like a Monster Truck, your smiles, your laughter, your XOXO, your pouts when I didn't cut up your pancakes right, you telling me "I do it all by myself"......ok I could go on & on. Better get me another box of kleenex's....until next time Brax I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!



Love, Mommy







































5 comments:

  1. awww (((((((((Gentle Hugs)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Megan...I hate that he has to be away from you...the time will fly by from now on..I just know it!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - no more of that - you are making me cry! If you need a substitute, Bas will come muddy up your floors for you! :) Brax is one lucky kid - every picture of him looks like a professional photo shoot! Need to sign my kids up for the "Aunt Megan" special! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have some fun Megan time...He'll be home before you know it. I know it's hard!

    ReplyDelete