Friday, May 1, 2009

Papa's Little Twin

I could go on & on how much Braxton looks like my Dad!!! I know you have heard me say it before, but after seeing them together tonight...they act and look like each other more everyday! Again Brax had to take Papa for a ride in the neighborhood on his "scooter" (remember aka plasma car). They had a blast!!! Brax wanted to introduce his Papa to all of his friends in the neighborhood! He sure is proud of his Papa : )


My Dad (aka Papa) is a huge cheeser when it comes to taking pictures.
When Brax was a lil over a year old we told him to smile like Papa-well ever since then he is hooked! He loves to cheese for the camera again.... just like his Papa!!!!


I am going to leave with some pics of Brax right after his bath tonight.

He was so funny in his "froggy towel"

5 comments:

  1. Awe Papa's boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love the frog towel and your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your pictures!!!! You do such a good job and of course your cute subject helps! :)

    So I've been debating on whether or not I should spend money to get some engagement pictures taken or just wait to get pictures from my wedding. . .just out of curiousity, how much would you charge if I had you do some engagement pictures for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right...I see the resemblance. You should try to scan an old picture of your dad when he was a kid...
    You definately have a talent for taking pics!!
    People pay alot of money for that kind of stuff....you should set up a side biz.

    ReplyDelete