Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twice the Fun


I Absolutely L-O-V-E these twin boys Harper & Henry!!! You would think they did everything the same, but they are completely different. Harper is very careful and observant, and Henry is very let loose and carefree. Those blue eyes they have.....AWWWWW will just melt your heart! I did NOT get a shot of the twins together : ( They were following Braxton around everywhere and wanted to do everything he did. Brax loves playing with them. He even helped change a diaper (well maybe two) and get their PJ's on. Soooo sweet! I took these shots of the Twins while Mommy was helping big brother use the BIG BOY POTTY!!! GO ASHTON!!!

Thank you Les for dinner....it was DELICIOUS!

You are quite the griller ; )

We had soooo much fun as always!!!!!






















5 comments:

  1. Ok these are PERFECT! You're the best Megan! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you are in the wrong profession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME pictures Meg!!! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan these pictures are precious!! sorry for the confusion on my blog my Grandma had the stroke, not my Mom. But my Mom had phenoia on Mothers Day last year and got really sick but she is fine now thank God! he is amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete