Thursday, June 4, 2009

After 264 hours.....

I finally got to see my son, and I couldn't wait any longer!!!! When Brax first saw me he said "Momma, Momma, Momma I wub (love) you!!!" He just hug and squeezed me sooo tight..it was the best feeling! We got home and the fam came over to see Brax as well. They all couldn't wait, especially his cousin Riley. Awww how they missed each other. They played so hard and chased each other around. Brax's new thing is he likes to play "dead". You will see Riley pulling him around. They were cracking up. Then Brax decided to get the water hose out and do some "watering" or should we say SPRAYING MOMMY! He thought it was so cute that Mommy was soaked. Hope you enjoy these pics as much as I do! I missed my lil man soooo much!!!!

I loved seeing your smile, your laughter, your new tricks, and most of all loved your XOXO!!! I can't wait to see you again Brax!!!! Until next time, I love you with all my heart.
Love, Mommy





















































































































2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Megan. I'm glad you you have your little boy back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mommy and Braxton! Can't wait to see my little princess!

    ReplyDelete